Exit

Signing into fantastic fold

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't see where to post this but I can't get into fantatstic fold

I am using my CC sign in but it is saying

An Adobe ID with this Email is already part of the program.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you already installed it to some other system... and \or have you signed into a different computer to use any Adobe software like Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fantastic Fold is not installed it’s browser based. I have CC on another computer, which usually allows you to use 2 computers. As you have mentioned it I signed out but I am still getting the message that my ID is already part of the program. I can log into fantastic fold on the other computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FF works fine with Chrome? Are you using Chrome? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. 

I use Firedox, I tried Safari when it first came out but it doesn't work.

So I have been happily using Firefox.

I tried Chrome when I couldn't sign in but I have the same probelem

Its says

www.adobeprerelease.com

An Adobe ID with this Email is already part of the program.

Is Fantastic fold finshed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I am logged out on both computers so I can't sign in at all to Fantastic fold.

I tried changing my adobe password to see if that worked but it just did the same

Oh dear what to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• fantatstic fold is not finished
  • the correct place to post questions about pre-release software is the uservoice forum for pre-release... not a major issue but your odds are always best if posting in the right place
  • I confirm the FF works with it

this issue is a sign in one and we don't have the info to trouble shoot it because the Adobe CC app can be tricky

have you got a personal Adobe id [not enterprise or school]... have you perhaps signed into your Adobe id on some extra computer in the past few weeks?

you say you decided to change your password... have you tried opening a fresh browser and sign into adobe.com with your Adobe ID, then click the protraid top right and select the 'view account' option, under plans see your activated devices

Screenshot (159).png

don't post them here on the forum, I just want you to check if there is a extra device in your list

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that - I can't sign into the pre release forum

I have 2 activated devices, I can't sign into ffold on either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the below but has a similar id issue 

• the correct place to post questions about pre-release software is the uservoice forum for pre-release... not a major issue but your odds are always best if posting in the right place

The adobe support chat thing is frustrating as they just direct me here saying they are not trained?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree support staff are not trained and normally we are happy to help but your issue needs a staff member to check the block is not at the Adobe end which is not something we can do for you sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any ideas how I get that staff member - I am having a hard time trying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use https://feedback.adobedimension.com/forums/552559-adobe-dimension-feature-requests this is the best place to send any info to Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try just sending them a message thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the exact same issue @julianbrownturf. Did you manage to solve it?

(I'm getting a 404 on the url above)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines