• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestions for importing/converting .jt

Engaged ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone have any good suggestions for converting .jt files to work in Adobe Dimension?

I am currently using VIS Professional and would like the ability to render some nice graphics in Dimension.

I can't export from VIS as anything that Dimension can import. Any suggestions for local software to do the job?

Lots of online and spam filled software available.... would like something that a person has used with good results!

Thanks in advance for any input!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Where have you obtained the .jt files from?

Your best optionay be to open the program which was used to produce these files and then save as a more suitable format from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done some work in in STL files... I assume VIS can make those?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where have you obtained the .jt files from?

Your best optionay be to open the program which was used to produce these files and then save as a more suitable format from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will pursue this option more but that is what I was leaning towards as well. Thanks for the replies!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines