• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I find Adobe Dimension installation?

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did Adobe Dimesnsion go? I can't find it in my Program files, I also can't find it in Creative Cloud app! and the web link to install directs me to buy other apps? less than a month ago this blog post said it won't change :
https://community.adobe.com/t5/dimension/introducing-adobe-substance-3d-stager-and-dimension-update/...
how can I get back the app?
Thank you.

TOPICS
Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Hey there! If you had it installed, Dimension hasn't gone anywhere. If it was not installed though you will need to go to your CC Desktop app preferences, and enable "show older apps" which will display older apps that you don't have installed on your system, including Dimension. Hope that helps!

TylerG3D_1-1626291070782.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! If you had it installed, Dimension hasn't gone anywhere. If it was not installed though you will need to go to your CC Desktop app preferences, and enable "show older apps" which will display older apps that you don't have installed on your system, including Dimension. Hope that helps!

TylerG3D_1-1626291070782.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a temporary workaround? Will there be an update to make Dimension a standard CC app again in Creative Cloud desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no "Show older Apps" option as seen in image. Please help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi DallasParr

you have an enterprise or school account i.e, the 'show old apps' is blocked by your network admin to stop you installing out of date software... you could ask them to unlock it for you or just move onto Stagger \ whatever

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines