• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone use Shopify?

Engaged ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a call from a potential client who needs to use Shopify in order to take advantage of its integration with house accounts. I have never used it, but apparently it is a much more serious e-commerce solution than many of the ones designed to work with DW.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use Shopify.  But it's a popular 3rd party shopping cart.  You can try it free for 14 days.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I offered her a VirtueMart site which probably has all the little extras that Shopify has, but she was adamant on using Shopify. Frankly, I don't even know why she called me since the coders at Shopify handle all the coding issues...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shopify has over 900 plugins!! Sheesh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The premium Themes are very pricey + monthly fees + % + transaction fees.  I can do much better with other PCI compliant carts.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I told her. She likely wanted me to customize the code for a minimal fee instead of paying the people at Shopify to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you use a shopping cart that also integrates a Point Of Sale system? That was the deal breaker for this person, as she needed her brick and mortar store sales to be integrated with her online sales.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines