• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Code view in DW CS3 (Mac) has vanished

Explorer ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using DW CS3 for Mac for my SCORM  e-learning projects, but agreed to help review a template for a colleague using a more modern version of DW (likely one of the latest Windows versions) to make sure all her SCORM code was integrated properly.

I had her send me her template (based on one I'd sent her as a starting point) with the plan of reviewing it for her to make sure all her code was properly executed for the SCORM project we're working on.  I set up a temporary site in DW and dropped her template into it (it uses the same graphics/stylesheets).

The code view was missing in viewing her template and worse yet, now the code view has vanished for all my projects (even those not associated with this particular template.  EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.  All the Code and Split buttons are there and accessible, but the 'page' that should be filled with code is completely blank -- not just collapsed.

I've tried removing the preferences and deleting the workspace XML files -- neither solution worked.  I really don't want to have to use a text editor to work on the code.

HELP PLEASE!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

I don't really want to suggest this, as i know there can be problems with reactivation, but it may be necessary to do a clean reinstall.

Maybe Jon or someone else can suggest further possible solutions, before actually doing a clean reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep... the ones I value are from Project Seven.  DMX zone as well.  Just can't give them up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines