• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could use a little help

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey ppll, I have hit a road block in my learning Dreamweaver.  I not sure how to make the buttons for navigation. are they individual JPG"s?  Anyway could some point me a tutorial on how to make them i would be extremely appreciative.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey ppll, I have hit a road block in my learning Dreamweaver.  I not sure how to make the buttons for navigation. are they individual JPG"s?  Anyway could some point me a tutorial on how to make them i would be extremely appreciative.

By @Ron5E67

Image buttons for navigation are not used these days, they are a bit yester-year (out-dated). Navigation buttons should be real text.

https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_js_topnav.asp

Lots of fonts you can use to style your navigation items:

https://fonts.google.com/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the great tip.  I will look at what you posted.  Thanks for the chance of learning more

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Navigation elements can be created various ways with HTML & CSS code.  Some options include:

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines