Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DMXZone Universal CSS Navigation Menu

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning,

I maintain six website using Dreamweaver.  I previously used FlexiMenu2 to create and update the Navigation menu on each website.  Unfortunately, FlexiMenu2 is no longer supported.  I have since purchase DMXZone Universal CSS Navigation menu, along with a few other DMXZone products.

However, I am having difficulty in automatically updating all of the existing pages in each site.  How do I delete the existing FlexiMenu2 Navigation menu from the pages and replace with the DMXzone Navigation Menu?  I have created the Navigation on the Index.html page, but do not know how to replicate the new updated Navigation menu throughout all of the other pages in the website.

I need help.

Regards,

Morris Davis

TOPICS
Server side applications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless  you built your sites with a Dreamweaver Template (.dwt file) or server-side includes, there is no magic button for sitewide navigation except to copy & paste relevant code into each document. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for you response.  That was my fear.  Well, here goes.  I have 31 pages on this particular site.

Regards,

Morris Davis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start using Server-Side Includes now before your site gets any bigger.  The example below uses PHP includes in .php files.  Even on small sites like yours, includes will save you a lot of time later.

https://alt-web.blogspot.com/2015/07/server-side-includes-with-php.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines