• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver 20.02 Unbelievabley slow

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the bug from version 18 is back!! Every time I type a word I have to wait for a couple of seconds to show it. I know alot of people left in 18 and didnt come back. Honestly adobe I have been using this since macromedia and theis bug is ridiculous and just shows how garbage your programming has got!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known issue.  See correct answer below.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/dreamweaver/dreamweaver-20-2-slow-typing-performance/m-p/11257115?pag...

File your bug report from the DW Help Menu and revert to a previous stable version from your Creative Cloud desktop app.  Post back if you need help finding Older Versions and turning off Automatic Updates.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why doesn't Adobe just fix the issue? Here is a piece of software that's nearly perfect and Adobe won't go that extra inch. 
[abuse removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have the same trouble, the same long-time loyal history, and the same opinion of the current owner of Dreamweaver.  [abuse removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines