Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver cannot find git

New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to assist a student with a strange issue. He is trying to use git with Dreamweaver and no matter what I do, Dreamweaver keeps giving an error that it cannot locate the git client. I've re-installed the client, along with DW to no avail. I also attempted to install git to another folder which also did not work. This is on a Windows 10 Enterprise computer. I've researched this problem and the only "fix" I found was to leave one of the options blank, I believe the line asking for the location to git-bash.exe but that also has not worked. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having exactly the same issue. I have found another forum post from another person who is having the same issue but has got no response. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having same issue, I have installed xcode on my mac and have no issues using xcode to clone my GitHub repo, but Dreamweaver, which I just downloaded and set up so it is brand new 2020 on a 2020 mac just wont locate the Git ever time I try it says cannot locate Git client on computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines