I am trying to create an email signature using Dreamweaver. I using my MAC but also working with users that us PC. I have a few questions:
1) Is there a way to make the table fixed? It will not go wider or taller then what I want it to. I have done width ?px and height ?px and the table still resized or disstorted.
2) When I email someone my signature goes all over the place. The line is all the way right and the disclamer is also. Why is this?
3) When a user gets my email the line is missing entirely. Why is this?
4) I am trying to create over a hundred email signatures so is there a way that I can create a template to where the table will just widen with whatever text is entered?
5) Is there a better way to create an email signature that is more universal without it being just an image? I need it to work with both a MAC and PC.
6) When I send the HTML file for a PC user to use, this is what I get in return. Why is this? As you can see it is all jumbled and the height of the cells are just wonkers, for lack of a better term.
Thank you for your time. I have coding background but it has been some time. I am more of a graphic artist then a coder.
E-mail signatures are used in e-mail clients (Outlook, AppleMail, Gmail, etc...). For best results, use an online generator.
Dreamweaver is for creating websites, not e-mail signatures.