• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 147.20 when starting up

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click on the desktop icon for Dreamweaver CS4 and it kind of fires up but then displays an error message box containing the code 147.20 and then closes down.

I tried phone support but the automated voice said it can not help.

I have Googled it, but not really found an answer.

Any thoughts, suggestions or even better a real solution?

I rarely use DW, but I am trying to do something for a charity, so please be gentle with me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rtoulson,

We are sorry to hear, you're having trouble launching Dreamweaver and you are getting Error 147.20. I'll try my best to help you with this issue. I would request you to please go through this link: Error: "Licensing has stopped working" | Windows and try to follow the solutions mentioned in the link and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly I am not having any success.

I can not find the FLEXnet Licencing Service.

The good news is PE11 works fine.

I wish Adobe had a way of talking to some one who would do all this for me. Like Apple did the other day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rtoulson,

Thank you for trying the steps. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the error message you are getting? I would also like to know if you have the installer of Dreamweaver CS 4 on your machine, if yes, please try to reinstall it.

In addition to this please try the steps from this link: Adobe - Adobe Licensing Repair Tool and share the results.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying to help

I do not have the installer on my machine.

I have tried the Licensing Repair Tool without success.

I try Dreamweaver again and sorry fore the messy desktop:

Do you think I should uninstall Dreamweaver and reinstall it?

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rtoulson,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot and explaining the situation. Yes, you can reinstall Adobe Dreamweaver. I would also request you to try all the solutions mentioned in the link in my previous post step by step and share the results with us.

Regards,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines