• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Event ID 80 SideBySide

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2013 Sep 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the below error while trying to open Dreamweaver though the application runs alright. The errors started to appear after the CC update. Could someone please suggest me how to fix these issues.

Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Dreamweaver CC\Dreamweaver.exe".Error in manifest or policy file "" on line . A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version already active. Conflicting components are:. Component 1: C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifest. Component 2: C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2.manifest.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 18, 2014 Mar 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoping to see fix soon, any date yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2014 May 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have the same problem with Dreamweaver CC 13.2 Build 6471 working on Windows 7 Ultimate with all updates.

The problem exists since end of September 2013.

The description of the error is in German but the error is the same.

I discovered it 2 weeks ago during some investigations on an other problem

I hope for a soon fix !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 19, 2014 May 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have the same annoying problem with Dreamweaver CC 13.2 Build 6471 on Windows 7 Pro.

How about an update Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2014 Mar 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread started last september, 2013. It is now March 26th, 2014 and still no fix. I have tried all the solutions on this forum and nothing is working. Dream Weaver CC is not usable. I should not have to spend hours and hours trying to fix a program that I paid for. I do understand that there are many different operating systems and many different workstations, but this is 2014, and ADOBE is a premier software application developer. You would think they would fix this asap, or even release an hotfix.I bought the license to use Dreamweaver to help me be productive in my website development. Now its costing me tons of time.

I am running windows 7 64bit

Adobe Dream Weaver CC

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600k CPU @ 3.40GHZ

Installed Memory is 16 GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still nothing? This is all a bit tragic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is working again.  After my last update everything seems to be working again without any errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2013 Nov 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this?  I can not use dreamweaver at all.  Please remind me why I pay you every month for a product that does not work.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So after a few updates, this error still persists

I forgot where to look for these errors - please can someone remind me? I can't find them for the life of me! I have right hand clicked on "My computer" and gone to manage, but forgot which logs I should be looking at

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2014 May 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ditto here. getting this error still. according to creative cloud i'm fully running latest Dreamweaver, specifically cc 13.2 Build 6471. I'm on Widows 8.1 Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2014 May 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Just found this fix from NS, I haven't tried but Error 80 is Error 80?

Event ID 33 and 80, SideBySide errors - Microsoft Community

Dan Bellas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 24, 2014 May 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

We would like to reiterate that this issue is already fixed internally and the fix will be available in the next release of Dreamweaver CC.

We certainly understand your frustration regarding the issue but at the same time we solicit your kind patience in this regard until the fix is available.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Thanks,

Arindam Ghosh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines