Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feedback | Adobe Dreamweaver 2019 and Beyond

LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

There has been much debate on the future of Dreamweaver on this forum. The product team has put together their vision for the product in this blog post Adobe Dreamweaver 2019 and Beyond | Adobe Blog

Feel free to discuss your observations here around the blog post. I will share this post with the team for them to chime in when necessary with their observations.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Brad+Lawryk  wrote

General consensus/rumours is that Dreamweaver is near EOL. I suspect that DW team and Adobe has been hearing this for awhile too.

So until they come out and state the future and prove otherwise this rumour will only grow. The ball is in Adobe's court.

Those rumors have been going around since Adobe aquired Dw.

except for the inclusion of features that are based on open-source offering, I don't think Dw has had anything original added since the original CC version, (about 8 years age). I just wish they would decide one way or the other on Dw's future. Even most people involved with Dw development are doing other projects, (such as Brackets) which also gives the impression of Dw being an 'also available' product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines