• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Icon color

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did you change the color of the Dreamweaver icon? It is green so many years ....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I knew that I would find someone with the same complaint I have. 🙂   Honestly, there's no justification for this.  It's UX madness.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UGH, This is so frustrating.  I have to un-program my brain after 15 years of clicking the green icon.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are Dreamweaver and Fireworks icons for Mac and PC  that I created in the new style but retaining the old colours

Paul-M - Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AGREED! This is making me insane. I just spent 10 minutes looking for an InDesign file through the app, only to realize that I accidentally opened Dreamweaver instead of InDesign. Maddening!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why fix something that is not broken and it was working perfectly for the past 15 years for me!! Adobe please REVERT BACK TO GREEN!! Also, the Bridge icon is now the same color as the Adobe Acrobat icon, HOW FRUSTRATING!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well said. Adobe seems to fix something that is not broken. By changing the different icons in Adobe CC products, I think they are actually dilluting their identity rather than make it stand out. It is so frustrating for many users like me out there!! Adobe if you really care about your customers, please change the icons back to how they were before the recent updates!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines