• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any way to convert psd to html through dreamweaver

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2013 Mar 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very new in websites and i want to know if is there any way to create themes for wordpres or convert psd to html with adobe dreamweaver?

i have this website but i would like to create a new one.

lajme

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Mar 14, 2013 Mar 14, 2013

No.

Yes.

.PSD files are Photoshop files that may contain layers. When I am working with a designer, I ask for a layered .PSD file and use that to create the various sections of a website and to either match the colors in the Photoshop file with backgrounds or to use the Photoshop design to let me know how wide things should be, how many pixels high text or other elements should be and so on.

But there is no "conversion tool" that will make a complete website based on modern HTML and CSS standards o

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Sep 19, 2014 Sep 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before you could flag spam posts as spam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2015 Feb 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, no way to convert psd to html through Dreamweaver, but experts normally use Dreamweaver to build HTML from PSD files ( that is like slice psd from Photoshop and then build html in Dreamweaver)

(Business contact removed)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 27, 2015 Feb 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sandra,

You can now extract css (colors, fonts, margin, padding, gradients, etc), text and assets from your psd file into your web page directly within Dreamweaver.

Just upload your psd in Dw and start extracting.

Check out Extract in Dw: Dreamweaver Help | Extract in Dreamweaver CC

Here's a small exercise to help you get started:

Extract a Photoshop design into code | Adobe Dreamweaver CC tutorials

Cheers,

Subhadeep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2015 Mar 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(I have worked on almost every creative suite product btw and love it!!!)

I am excited about the new extract feature... but in all examples online, it seems to only work if the Dreamweaver css wrapper is coded first.

Is it possible to extract all the css of a new Photoshop file in to a blank Dreamweaver file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to extract all the css of a new Photoshop file in to a blank Dreamweaver file?

Yes, absolutely!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2015 May 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes? will you please tell me , im also finding answer to this question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 29, 2016 Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dreamweaver helps you to create web pages and entire websites for the Internet. Technically, Dreamweaver doesn't really "convert" Photoshop PSD image files to a web page. Web pages are containers that format and display text, images and other media in a web browser, such as Internet Explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[REPLIED TO SPAM THAT NO LONGER EXISTS]

this new comment on a nine years old thread seems to be an advertising spam... unless the author of the last post contradicts me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines