Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kollection pro 3.7.1 + KTML4 and many-to-many table relation

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2009 Apr 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I don't know where to ask this kind of question but I'm stuck with a problem, so exuse me for the intrusion.

If you know a better place to post this question, please give me the link. I already lurked the entire interaktonline forums with no success.

the problem:

I used Kollection 3.7.1 + KTML 4 (on a php project) and I'm completing it.

I have only one problem.

I have a dynamic form (nextensio form) with text areas. This form is created using the many-to-many relation and the many-to-many area has text areas too.

If I add KTML 4 to the main form text areas I have no problem.

When I add KTML 4 to any many-to-many text area, I get no editor (nor text area).

Is there a workaround for this?

TIA

tony

TOPICS
Server side applications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you know a better place to post this question, please give me the link. I already lurked the entire interaktonline forums with no success.

the problem:

I used Kollection 3.7.1 + KTML 4 (on a php project) and I'm completing it.

I can't help you with your problem, but I do know that some of the former Team InterAKT people are active in the ADDT forums: http://forums.adobe.com/community/dreamweaver/addt. You might get quicker help there. ADDT (Adobe Dreamweaver Development Toolbox) is basically the same as Kollection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thx,

I'll post there.

Ciao

Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines