Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Links don't show

Enthusiast ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola

I/m updating a site, so I put some new files using finder, and when I open DreamWeaver, and then open the browser on that page, they don't show.
I tried to Re-Link everything, still don't show.

Got a massage that say, "File Not Found"
What's my problem?
I'm going nuts ...

I got DreamWeaver 21.1

Using a Mac OS Big Sur

Thanks

TOPICS
Browser , Code , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put some new files using finder

By @Daniel Ulysses

What do you mean? I understand putting files as uploading the files to a remote server. If you mean `create` then you should do this using Dreamweaver.

Other than that, have you setup a local server? See https://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/user-guide.html/dreamweaver/using/set-local-version-site.ug.html

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Daniel Ulysses ,

Thanks for writing to us. Can you please elaborate on the issue you are facing, screenshot or short screen recording would be helpful.

As Ben mentioned below, you can try creating a site pointing to the required local folder in Dreamweaver which will have the files listed in Files panel. If the files are locally available in Finder, these should be opened in Dw without any issues. Please let us know the behavior else we can have a remote connect session and investigate the issue on your machine.

Have a pleasant day!

Regards,

Nayan

Dreamweaver Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Daniel Ulysses,

Go to Site > New Site and define a local site folder where your all project files reside.  For example, C:\MyTestSite\

CC-localsite.jpg

When done, your Files Panel (F8) should display all site files and assets something similar to this screenshot.

Files Panel (F8)Files Panel (F8)

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines