• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No more Muse, what about DW?

Engaged ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really don't know what do to after using Muse.

I started using the Dreamweaver with StudioMx  but few months ago started using Muse.

Muse......March 26, 2018 we will release the final feature improvement release ...

Adobe doesn't even recommend Dreamweaver.

Should I come back to Dw?

Really need you advice.

thank you for reading,

James

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Coming back to the original question about Dreamweaver. It's a copy-paste from another discussion, but I do hope you understand why.

Like I promised, I checked with the senior management about the future of Dreamweaver, and their answer was that they see no reason to stop developing the product. Dreamweaver will continue to exist, period.

I understand that no amount of reassurance will suffice, but I do want to put other Dreamweaver users visiting this post at ease.

I am marking my answer as corre

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 280 Replies 280
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/B+i+r+n+o+u  wrote

arf .. arf ... admit that you have largely contributed to the discussion derailing ... easy now to point this ... arf arf ...

That applies to all except Nancy and Jon from the regular forum contributors, including yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pziecina  wrote

https://forums.adobe.com/people/B+i+r+n+o+u   wrote

arf .. arf ... admit that you have largely contributed to the discussion derailing ... easy now to point this ... arf arf ...

That applies to all except Nancy and Jon from the regular forum contributors, including yourself.

lol these people are in denial. It was YOU, NOT me! Nothing to see here I'M totally blameless, move on I'M right, YOU'RE wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not in denial... where do you see and can say that I'm in denial... where do you read ... that I wrote... it's not me....

come on guys you will find fight either in a welcome word.... arf arf....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well I don't ask anymore to open a brand new thread... I imagine that you want accept arf arf !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/B+i+r+n+o+u  wrote

well I don't ask anymore to open a brand new thread... I imagine that you want accept arf arf !!!!

Why don't you open a new thread, (joke) just remember to tell everyone that going off topic is not allowed (end joke).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you open a new thread, (joke) just remember to tell everyone that going off topic is not allowed (end joke).

I am surprised by your lack of rigor ... your tags are poorly formed ... 8 The HTML syntax — HTML5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines