• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OT: A little bit more about Wappler - confusion

LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never really could understand DMXzones main website and the myriad of different extension available and what extension would be required to do this or that.........it seems Wappler is going to be just as confusing.

https://wappler.io/extensions.html

Thankfully I have no need for extensions otherwise it would take me a week to understand what ones I needed.

I mean the 'basic' version includes:

App Connect Data Formatter

App Connect Browser

What the heck are they? Doesn't actually say anything about what they do and why you might need them and dont forget we are appealing to 'Bob the Builder' type of developers so if I have no clue they arent going to for sure. A link perhaps to the info on their main site would be good or even better a modal window which pops up detailing in what situation you may need to use them

Does the 'Pro' version contain  all the 'basic & free' extensions???.... the way the info is provided you could be forgiven for not really knowing?

Why not just have 3 headings Free, Basic, Pro and list whats included in each option under the 3 main headings..........far too simple and logical I guess

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 103 Replies 103
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once they pass "thinly veiled" and go into direct insults, I lock threads.

If there's any valid reason to open this up again PM me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

W_J_T  wrote

Is that the preferred german pronunciation and meaning you speak of ?

BTW "Wappler" meaning which is being mentioned several times in this topic is only being used in Austria (it is an Austrian dialect word), and only in some parts of Austria, specifically around Vienna. In German spoken in Germany, there is no such a word and hardly anybody heard of it.

More interesting is the meaning of Wix (http://wix.com) in Germany So did such a huge company fail because Wix in Germany means wank(er)/mastrubate? I don't think so

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting you thought it appropriate to comment concerning that, but not concerning previous things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, I wasn't in the right view to see the link.

That was a spam post about getting cracked software that had been branched off of this one and sent to the Holding Room

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines