• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

radio button issue - @@checked@@

Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2009 Apr 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a form that uses radio buttons the code includes @@ around "checked".

See below:

<input <?php if (!(strcmp(KT_escapeAttribute($row_rssample_sam['answer_sam']),"2"))) {echo "@@checked@@";} ?> type="radio" name="answer_sam" id="answer_sam_2" value="2" />

Does anybody know how to fix this?  I've already uninstalled and reinstalled both Dreamweaver CS4 and the CS4 Master Suite.

TOPICS
Server side applications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this code written by an InterAKT extension?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

KT_escapeAttribute indicates that the code comes from ADDT. The original version of ADDT is not compatible with Dreamweaver CS4. If you own ADDT, you can get the updater here: http://www.adobe.com/support/dreamweaver/addt/downloads_updaters.html.

If that doesn't fix the problem, you might get better help in the dedicated ADDT forum: http://forums.adobe.com/community/dreamweaver/addt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird.  I've already downloaded and installed the latest ADDT extension (v.1.0.1) but still with no luck.

OH, wait a minute.  I think I get it now.  The fact that the websites I've worked on were initially created using previous versions of ADDT (Dreamweaver CS3 and ADDT v.1.0) and then I transferred them over to my computer with CS4 and the new ADDT (v.1.0.1), probably means that the ADDT files were corrupted.  Right?

If so, would this work; using CS4 and the new ADDT extension (v.1.0.1) create a dummy site and download all the new ADDT updates.  And then replacing the existing includes folder on the sites I'm still developing with the newest folder?

Or am I better off either starting all new sites from scratch in CS4?  And how do we edit previous sites?

Thanks!  At least we're getting closer to solving this mystery.

Peter T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry - I don't use the ADDT stuff, so I can't help you with those questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't used ADDT for a couple of years, so I have no idea about compatibility. I think your best bet is to take your questions over to the ADDT forum, as I suggested before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines