while back when Adobe started not supporting asp.net and I was running into Http Error 404. I finally figured it out that it was due to the MMHTTPDB.asp file in the folder _mmServerScripts, so out of frustrations and a joke I copy the folder with the said file on the new project I was on and surprising now my app allowed me to connect the MsSql server. That was great and several years back from XP to W7. Now I am running into the same problem but the above method did not work. I soon found that after copying over the said files, I tested the connection in dreamweaver and strangely, it deleted three files namely, MMTHTTPDB.asp, MMHTTPDB.js and adojavas.inc. Anyone ever run into this problem.
IIS what ever came with win10
Dreamweaver CC 2019
Any thoughs or suggestion are always welcome.
see pics below
I mainly work with PHP code, not ASP. That said, there are 3rd party extensions for DW that make working with ASP easier.