• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronisation problems

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a manual slide show from a template and realised that one of the images is too large for the background. I resize the image in Photoshop and submit that in Dreamweaver using Put. I examine the slideshow template and the image appears to be resized and fit the template. I  submit hat template in Dreamweaver using Put and the open it using . my Microsoft mbrowser but it is still the pre- resize size, although it looks fine in Google. I'd be grateful for Help please. I've tried local searching folders usind Microsoft for dwsynch files but there are none. Here's the Google version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your browser has cached the previous image in its memory. You need to empty the browsers cache or name your image something else, like myImageName_v2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Refresh your MS Edge browser with F5 or Ctrl+R.

Chrome has a persistent data cache which needs to be emptied now & then with Ctrl + Shift + Delete.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Nancy. Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines