• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tragedia infinita

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Conoscete Golive? Usavo quello 25 anni fà. Poi acquistato da Adobe e sostituito nel tempo breve con Dreamweaver. Ho smpre acquistato le licnze complete Adobe, fino alla Master 5,5. Ero contento di non perdere tempo nel gestire il mio lavoro. Poi l'avvento del Cloud ed iniziano i problemi. Ad ogni versione una valanga di funzionalità eliminate. E questo continua ad accadere. Dreamweaver non supporta più questo, non supporta più quello, la funzione non è più supportata ... Ed io adesso non sopporto più dreamwever. Crash continui, da qualsiasi parte, non posso più usare le proprietà di un componente qualsiasi (anche un semplice input) dalla apposita scheda delle propietà, perchè ci mette 10 minuti per restituirmi il dato che poi non ha modifica. Per non parlare degli input SELECT.  Una cosa abominevole. Anche 30 minuti prima di sbloccarsi.

Insomma una vera immeritevole tragedia. Oggi è due ore che sto provando ad aprirlo per una banale modifica ad una pagina ed ancora niente. L'ho disinstallato e buona notte. Uso un bel NOTEPAD.
Grazie Adobe per farmi perdere tempo, invece di renderlo più friabile

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@gianluca puntoZeri,

Sorry for your difficulties.  However, I have no such problems using Dreamweaver 2021 on Win10 with latest updates.  I believe something is different on your end.

Have you tried restoring preferences?

https://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/kb/restore-preferences-dreamweaver.html

Have you verified that your documents are valid and free of code errors?

https://validator.w3.org/

Are you working within a defined local site folder that resides on your primary hard drive?

Example, C:\sitename\

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that some users may use Dreamweaver transparently. No problem. Everything is fine.

But you also have to understand that for a number of other users it is not like that. Either because they can't work on a primary C disk, or because they work on the same project by many users, or because the contexts and environment are different, or because we don't know why.

Dreamweaver then becomes unusable. Huge latencies, crashes, blatant instabilities, blocking, unwanted interactions... in short... this kind of behavior is not the prerogative of isolated cases... and it's true that since CC2015 (it seems to me), it's very frequent to see this kind of feedback appearing on the forum. and then suddenly... everything works again, for a few days, in the best case, a few weeks, everything works... and then it starts again to be erratic.

I am myself constantly facing this kind of situation.

And, nothing helps, restoring preferences, uninstalling, reinstalling... frequent updates. Adobe has taken hands over my environment several times, has seen the undesirable effects, has received dozens of crash reports... no feedback... no improvement since.

my comment, does not bring anything, except a testimony, on the fact that its true, that all is not pink in the best of the worlds....and that some users (many in fact, and more than some isolated case) are facing a capricious tool and where, in the same conditions, other tools work perfectly, NotePad++ for the OP, VS for some, Sublime Text for me... etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just not convinced that DW is the whole problem since it works just fine on some machines but not others.  
And I guess we'll never know what's different about the OPs set-up because they have not responded so far.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, concerning what I was talking about above,  when I said that it wasn't working using Dreamweaver, it was still working perfectly using Sublime Text + SFTP extension, it was still working perfectly using Ultra Edit Studio, it was still perfectly working using Note Pad++ coupled to Filezilla... so.... Dreamweaver seam to get focus on... 😉

and reading the initial post, it seams to work for the OP using Note Pad++... not Dreamweaver

so.... two case down, at least in this thread, concerning Dreamweaver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @gianluca puntoZeri ,

Thanks for writing to us and apologize for the issues you are facing on your machine. Can you please help us with the below info so that we can debug the issue and try resolving the same.

1. Operating System and machine configuration details.
  2. As per Nancy's suggestion above, does resetting Dw app preferences and other solutions resolves the issue.
  3. Does the issue occur consistently on your machine. Can you please share the workflow if possible.
  4. Are you observing these issues with any specific Dw version, please share the Dw version where you are facing the issues.
  5. On the crash issue, is the crash consistently observed on your machine. Can you please share the workflow and confirm if you have submitted the crash to us via Adobe Crash Reporter dialog which gets invoked post app crash.

Also, the issues seems to be machine specific, hence it would be great if we can have a remote connect session for debugging the issue and try our best in resolving the same.

Have a pleasant day!

Regards,

Nayan

Dreamweaver Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines