• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update Wizard

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to Dreamweaver CC. I am not a full time developer and really liked the ease of the Add Record, Update, and Master Page Wizards I had in version 5.5. I have added the server behavior but do not see any of the wizards or the ability to add them? Are there wizards available in this latest version of DW? Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not without purchasing third party extensions from Web Assist or DMX Zone.

Those features were removed after CS6, but they are slated to come back in an upcoming version (no word from Adobe on when).

PHP itself was updated and the old scripts no longer function correctly in modern installations of PHP. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even if you could use the old Server Behavior Panels from Creative Suite, the code is woefully outdated and not secure.  For a web app to function on servers with PHP 7+, you need PDO or MySQLi (improved) code.

WebAssist's commercial extension is closest to the old Behavior Panels and generates MySQLi (improved) code.

http://www.webassist.com/product/mysqli

Some people are using Wappler Pro for backend and DW for front end development.

https://wappler.io/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines