• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading JUST HTML files

Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the template and refreshed all the HTML pages, fine.  I just wanted to upload the 20 HTML files that got changed but alas, the upload feature checks every file on the site making process very lengthly.

Is there a way I can upload JUST the .htm (HTML) files only.... and skip the images, pdfs, and other files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

To upload only recently modified files...

1. Right click the site's name, the topmost folder, in your Files window and click "Select"
2. Choose "Recently Modified"
3. Change "Files Created or Modified in the Last" to 1
4. Click OK. This will select (by highlighting them in the Files Window) only the files that have changed in the last day.
5. Click the Put (up arrow icon) in the Files window

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops..... I know I can wait for the list to appear and manually find the HTML files and PUT them to the remote but I would have to go through 300+ jpg files and locate the .htm (HTML) files  and click the box but that is terribly time consuming (plus my eyes are old)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To upload only recently modified files...

1. Right click the site's name, the topmost folder, in your Files window and click "Select"
2. Choose "Recently Modified"
3. Change "Files Created or Modified in the Last" to 1
4. Click OK. This will select (by highlighting them in the Files Window) only the files that have changed in the last day.
5. Click the Put (up arrow icon) in the Files window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jon,

Thank you, thank you....  I vaguely remember doing that in the past (I have been using DW for almost 20 years but I stopped after my wife got very sick and passed.  I am now using it again and I think I just forgot that trick.   I really appreciate your time!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines