• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Useless forum

LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are the moderators when you need one. This forum is getting worse as time goes by. Posts are being deleted for no reason by I suspect some silly dumb automated system or some silly dumb new twit who doesnt know their ass from their elbow. It's not good enough when contributors like myself give hours of time trying to solve DW users issues and problems and all I get is a poor forum experience and disrespect. Whoever is responsible for running this forum should be absolutely ashamed of themselves! Get your act together or get out and let someone who knows what they are doing take charge, please, its painful.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wading through the waffle, I notice that you have a problem with posts being deleted from this forum. 

As I cannot replicate the problem, I ask for less descriptive and more factual information. In this regard, images are of immense value.

Keep safe

Breathable Gas Mask Double Filter Fan CS Edition Perspiration Dust Face Guard

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines