• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website created using Codeigniter issue with Dynamic-related files

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dynamically-related files could not be resolved because your credentials don't allow file activity on the server

Thats the error im getting. I am using XAMPP server on my test system, I purchased a CRM from CodeCanyon. After setting up the CRM there was only a couple things I wanted to change/add.

If i get this Dynamic-related files to work, will it show me other files that are linked with the file I am editing?

If so, how do I resolve this issue, as I am looking for a code section, but codeigniter has files all over the place that link to what I am looking for.

I can provide more information if you need it. just let me know what you need to possibly help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that you should have a thourough knowledge of how Model-View-Controller architecture works to be able to understand where the files are located. In my view, your are better off asking the question in the Codeigniter forum.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Codeigniter is just the framework that the CRM was built under(notice a lot of things on codecanyon are built using codeigniter). Codeigniter will not know the location of the file I'm looking for. But the developer of the CRM would but has been over a week and still no response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or contact the CRM developer and ask them which files you can edit.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The developer of the CRM still has not responded to my email over a week ago. I might bug them again on codecanyon site as they responded there with a email to contact them...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines