• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

website

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have about 1500 html web pages ready that I would like to call separately from time to time through a main page. what do you recommend?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1500 pages as menu items is crazy. You would need to classify and group pages down to about 5 menu items. The 5 menu items can then be used to drill down even further using sub-menu items and so forth.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Definitely need some sort of server-side coding to figure out how to call those pages dynamically as you wish.  Are you using a CMS now, or have you been maintaining 1500 pages on your own?  If the latter, I would recommend looking into a CMS depending on what your server supports.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure I understand the question. Can you be more specific about what you're looking to do?

Are you looking to create some sort of function where the site's index page is randomly replaced with one of your 1500 other pages? 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines