• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to the new Dreamweaver community!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are so excited to have you join us on your creative journey with Dreamweaver.

My name is Sujatha Reddy and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Preran Kurnool & Atul Kumar Saini. My team and our community of experts will continue to guide and assist you as usual in this new space.

We hope you like the new experience!

If you have any questions or comments about this new community, feel free to post here. We are listening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019
I agree! If you discover any issues please report them here, and we will work with the concerned team to get them addressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019
The posts are getting into a moderation queue and have to be approved by an admin to make it. We came to know of it only a couple of hours ago. We now have a dedicated team to improve the experience on the forums on a regular basis. You should see several improvements in the coming months. We have just gotten started. We will share all feedback we receive here with the implementation team.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Are you aware that topics can have multiple Correct Answers?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This new forum stinks, hard to follow can never really see any replies. It's sad to see a product like DW once the cream of the crop sink into the mud as it is now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Why does Dreamweaver keep getting worse and worse."

Worse than what?  Maybe you should join the pre-release team. 

I have used DW regularly for more than 15 years now and I have no problems with the latest version.  In fact it does everything I require very well.  For the type of work I do, DW 8 would be out of the question.  The code it creates is too old and outdated.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a part of the community dedicated to developers wanting to extend Dreamweaver?

I need information on all kinds of things dealing with the Dreamweaver api reference.

Any tips or pointers in the right direction are greatly appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start here:

https://www.adobe.io/apis/creativecloud/dreamweaver.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks. Is there a place to ask questions about this or just in the same forums as everyone else (Dreamweaver community)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines