• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I test my update page in the browser, all I get is a blank screen

Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2010 Apr 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm feeling like I live here.  I just finished everything on the data entry part of my site.  Everything worked.  I made an addition to a table, went back to my update page, changed a menu/list from a list to menu, and now I just get in the browser is a blank screen.  I know that it's something in the PHP, but I haven't been able to figure it out.  Help (once again)!

TOPICS
Server side applications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you think it's something in the php them perhaps if you provided your code someone may be able to see what the problem may be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As i poured over the code for the nth time, I discovered that when I rebuilt the page i inadvertently forgot to delete the first many lines of code that won't go away by just deleting items from the document window.  Anyway, the caution is to remember that the code that precedes the DOCTYPE must be deleting in the code window.  And IHOP, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines