• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong adobe id on starting Dreamweaver

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I run Dreamweaver Adobe thinks I am xxxx .com but I am xxxxx.com' I inadvertantly started to create another profile when I was trying to fix a password issue. I can see no way to start Dreamweaver using Adobe id of xxxxx.net

(Thread renamed to remove personal information by Moderator and moved to correct forum)

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Open the Creative Cloud App, sign out. Then sign in with your other credentials before starting DW.  You should be signed in under your correct credentials at that point.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's best to contact Adobe directly as these are mainly users forums. Also, it's best not to include your email address on these forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the best way to contact Adobe directly?
*James K Wood*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the Creative Cloud App, sign out. Then sign in with your other credentials before starting DW.  You should be signed in under your correct credentials at that point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Ben. I eventually got this sorted out.

/jkw
*James K Wood*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Paracelsus,

It's unclear if you're asking about your Creative Cloud log-in ID or your Site Definition settings in Dreamweaver or something else.  

If the former, see the answer by @Ben M about logging-out of Creative Cloud desktop app and logging-in again with your correct user  ID and password.   If the latter, you can change your site definition settings by going to Site > Manage Sites and entering the correct server-log-in details.  See screenshot. If you're not sure what server settings to enter, contact your web hosting provider for details.

Site > Manage Sites > ServerSite > Manage Sites > Server

If for some reason your paid Creative Cloud plan is reverting to trial mode, see the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Hope that helps. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines