• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Branched from: Dreamweaver Erased my files]

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe I have no clue what i am doing but apparently styles.css and styles.scss cannot exist together in a folder. When I make the scss file - both files are then erased to blank.

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The thread you resurrected from 2012 is unrelated to your question so I moved and branched this question to a new topic for you.

Please read about using Less/Sass (aka CSS preprocessors) in Dreamweaver.   .scss and .css are two sides of the same coin.

https://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/using/css-preprocessors.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still think this is a dreamweaver issue.  I am working currently and the power has not gone out. I added a file styles.scss to my directory along side of my styles.css file . The delete it. Now I notice my stylesheet is not loading. Not loading because it is now blank. No problem - I must have deleted it accidentally. Nope  - undo doesn't seems to do anything but undo all the html changes I have done. It is gone!!! i will be able to get a version from Dropbox but this is a bug. I have had dreamweaver go into what I call psychomode where it deletes chunks of html and undos start throwing code all over the place. If you don't quit immediately you will save bad code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines