• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver CC 2019 closes immediately after opening

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open Dreamweaver, the application loads briefly and then immediately crashes with no error message or warning. I have looked through these discussions already and tried every solution suggested with no improvement. I am running Dreamweaver CC 2019 and Windows 10.

This is the error message in Event Viewer:

Faulting application name: Dreamweaver.exe, version: 19.0.0.11193, time stamp: 0x5ba43399

Faulting module name: Dreamweaver.exe, version: 19.0.0.11193, time stamp: 0x5ba43399

Exception code: 0xc00000fd

Fault offset: 0x00000000011edd6a

Faulting process id: 0x7a4

Faulting application start time: 0x01d48b1a12d98f65

Faulting application path: D:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2019\Dreamweaver.exe

Faulting module path: D:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2019\Dreamweaver.exe

Report Id: ea90c8bf-0045-4430-b0a3-071793036819

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

So far, these are the steps I have tried:

• Reset Dreamweaver preferences
  • Uninstall/reinstall using the Creative Cloud client (restarting the computer before reinstalling)
  • Uninstall using Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool and reinstalling (restarting the computer before reinstalling)
  • Ran system file check, no issues found

Any recommendations on where to go from here? The message in event viewer has not changed through all of these steps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

My apologies - I did more troubleshooting and the problem appears to be resolved. It seems to have been a Windows 10 issue, and running the DISM command to restore health must have resolved it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the hopes that it would provide some insight, I ran the log collector tool and uploaded the log. I have also created a dump file I can provide if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JanCreativeArcade,

Will do my best to help. Please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. To send a private message, click my profile name and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies - I did more troubleshooting and the problem appears to be resolved. It seems to have been a Windows 10 issue, and running the DISM command to restore health must have resolved it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for letting us know. Glad to hear that you are all set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, and just ran the DISM scanhealth and restorehealth, but the problem persists. Any other possible solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Deleting a corrupted cache file

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I am having the same issue, and just ran the DISM scanhealth and restorehealth, but the problem persists. Any other possible solutions?

This is a duplicate question. Please refrain from doing so. This topic is now locked.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines