Highlighted

Dreamweaver does not recognize .jsp files?

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the dreamweaver 2018 and when I want to edit a .jsp file I get that you can not find a valid editor for that file, try to install an add in called JSP Support_1.0.2 and a zxp file installer but I do not fix the problem ( I think it was not compatible with the dreamweaver version). Is there any other solution or some other add in that you could share with me? thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

You can revert to the CS6 version from Creative Cloud Desktop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver does not recognize .jsp files?

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the dreamweaver 2018 and when I want to edit a .jsp file I get that you can not find a valid editor for that file, try to install an add in called JSP Support_1.0.2 and a zxp file installer but I do not fix the problem ( I think it was not compatible with the dreamweaver version). Is there any other solution or some other add in that you could share with me? thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you try to add the file extension from the prefs setting... category file type / editor ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2018 0
Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2018 1
Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aybe this will help jsp extension for Dreamweaver cc 2017

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2018 0