Highlighted

Dreamweaver latest version doesn´t have 7.2 php.

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Dreamweaver since many years. Dreamweaver latest version doesn´t have 7.2 php as an option.

My webhotel ONE uses now 7.2 and I need to have ithis latest version to be able to update my webpage in the future....

Incredibly strange that updating the program from my creative clouds account isn´t enough.

Strange Adobe! Why don´t you adjust to reality and update?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

DW CC 2019 supports PHP 7.1 code.   That's all you need.   It will work just fine on a php 7.2 server.  See screenshot.

TOPICS
Dreamweaver FTP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver latest version doesn´t have 7.2 php.

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Dreamweaver since many years. Dreamweaver latest version doesn´t have 7.2 php as an option.

My webhotel ONE uses now 7.2 and I need to have ithis latest version to be able to update my webpage in the future....

Incredibly strange that updating the program from my creative clouds account isn´t enough.

Strange Adobe! Why don´t you adjust to reality and update?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

DW CC 2019 supports PHP 7.1 code.   That's all you need.   It will work just fine on a php 7.2 server.  See screenshot.

TOPICS
Dreamweaver FTP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dreamweaver does not determine the version of PHP, it only facilitates its coding. As Nancy has pointed out, the syntax of 7.1 and 7.2 is the same.

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2018 1