Highlighted

Dreamweaver MAX update is now live!

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

October 2020 (version 21.0) update is now available! Adobe Dreamweaver version 21.0 brings improved compatibility with latest operating system versions (macOS and Windows) and bug fixes.

Also, the following workflows are discontinued in Dreamweaver version 21.0:

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver MAX update is now live!

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

October 2020 (version 21.0) update is now available! Adobe Dreamweaver version 21.0 brings improved compatibility with latest operating system versions (macOS and Windows) and bug fixes.

Also, the following workflows are discontinued in Dreamweaver version 21.0:

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was sad to see that there were no Dreamweaver sessions at Adobe MAX. Is there another conference that will feature Dreamweaver training?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And still no bulk Find/Replace across multiple files. The loss of this massively useful feature, along with a growing collection of smaller nitpicks, has made Dreamweaver less useful to me than any number of open source IDEs. And so, sadly I will finally give up on Dreamweaver after 20 years of loyal use. Huge bummer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the future of Dreamweaver? Why was it not featured on this year's Adobe MAX? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 3
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are the database related windows that were in the last Dreamweaver Next ? 

Can some please provide an overview of were and when Dreamweaver is going, at this point Dreamweaver is just a former shell ofr what it use to be and I have ot resort to using Dreamweamer 8.02 still because I am mpre productive with that version. 

PLEASE ADOBE tell us the Dreamweaver plans if you're going to continue on the same path of basically killing Dreamweaver then let us know so we can all just start looking for a worth while replacement

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when is Dreamweaver being discontinued because right now its basically worthless. And keeps getting more worthless with each new release. Your developers don't listen to us so what's the point. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 1