• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dumb question -

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to Dreamweaver 19.2 and while I can get the Properties toolbar to show up - - it is floating and I can't remember how to dock it at the bottom.  Anyone willing to humor me with a solution?  Thanks.

(Double clicking it doesn't work)

TOPICS
Interface , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Just click and drag it to where you want it.  If you drag near the edge of the window you should see a blue highlight letting you know you can dock there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just click and drag it to where you want it.  If you drag near the edge of the window you should see a blue highlight letting you know you can dock there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks...I'm doing this and it is not highlighting anywhere. This is the 2019 version of DW..not sure if it is different

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind! I got it! Thank you SO much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click and drag the named tab of the window to the edges of your application frame. When the edge highlights, release the tab to lock it in place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you SO much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines