• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DW CC 2017 Windows Panel

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm wanting to have my properties window and files window open at the same time. When I select the windows tab it only gives me the option to choose one at a time. Can someone please help?

Also the "view page in browser button" is hidden and I'm not sure where it is along with the anchor icon.

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

That sounds like your Files and Properties windows are set as a Tab group within your application frame. Click the named tab of one of the windows and drag it away from the other. You can then drag it to one of the edges of the application frame and, when you see a highlight appear, release the tab and the window will lock to the application frame in that position.

In the last few versions of DW, the Real Time Preview button has taken over for the Preview in Browser button and can be accessed by

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like your Files and Properties windows are set as a Tab group within your application frame. Click the named tab of one of the windows and drag it away from the other. You can then drag it to one of the edges of the application frame and, when you see a highlight appear, release the tab and the window will lock to the application frame in that position.

In the last few versions of DW, the Real Time Preview button has taken over for the Preview in Browser button and can be accessed by hitting F12, or by clicking the small window/globe icon in the bottom right of a document window. The Globe icon also appears in the Code Inspector window's toolbar for Real Time Preview.

To use the old Preview in Browser function, now called Open in Browser, you can either right click the document name tab (if your documents are set as tabs in your program) or right click the document name in the Files window and choose Open In Browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines