• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedded Google Calendar showing on desktop, but not mobile

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My site (www.heartlandcpr.com) has a problem on the page called STAT PROGRAM. I've got a google calendar on the page, but it only shows on a desktop. On mobile, it is blank. Does anyone know why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

I don't mean to be disparaging but you guys could really use an experienced web designer. There is so much missed potential going on with that site, it's almost too painful to watch. 

If you can't afford to hire an expert, at least co

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a problem caused by Safari on iOS. If you Google the subject, you will get a plethora of cases and solutions.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can verify I cannot see it only on iOS iPad, Android phone/tablet works fine.

However, off topic, you have some work to do on the menus. At a certain screen width your main menu disappears. On iPad portrait there is no menu but if I turn it to landscape a full/desktop menu appears. On Android phone I get a black bar with MENU in it portrait but if I turn it landscape the entire menu disappears just like iPad portrait. Might want to look into that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't mean to be disparaging but you guys could really use an experienced web designer. There is so much missed potential going on with that site, it's almost too painful to watch. 

If you can't afford to hire an expert, at least consider switching to WordPress.  A commercial Bootstrap Theme for WP will ensure your layout looks and performs decently  on all major devices.  And there are WordPress enrollment plugins that could help you like this one.

Events Calendar Registration | WordPress.org

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines