• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extract data from Web Form to another page

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to extract some fields from a form and insert the data on another web page.

This other webpage would be like a calendar and the data from the form would be inserted in to the calendar according to the date entered in the form.

I was just wondering what would be the best way to do this?

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

if you change page (from FORM to CALENDAR), you can also simply use the $_POST object to transmit all the needed datas

and if you dont change page to load the calendar, don't forget about AJAX transmitting a formdata object Using FormData Objects - Web APIs | MDN

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All roads lead to Rome! In other words, there are many ways to achieve this, namely

MySQL (my preferred solution)

Sessions

Cookies

Web Storage

Web Storage, although I have not used it, is probably the best solution for your project.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you change page (from FORM to CALENDAR), you can also simply use the $_POST object to transmit all the needed datas

and if you dont change page to load the calendar, don't forget about AJAX transmitting a formdata object Using FormData Objects - Web APIs | MDN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines