Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

facing issue in using dreamweaver

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm using dreamweaver from last two years for coding purpose. Two days ago when i was using dreamweaver i update dreamweaver. After this i shut down my laptop. But next day when i open my laptop and try to run my dreamweaver but dreamweaver does not work properly. I don't know what is the reason behind it. I have urgent need of dreamweaver  beacuse i have to do my next project.

Please guide me what is the reason of this problem. I will be very thankful to you.

Thanks again! 

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us. Can you please elaborate on the issue you are facing after updating Dreamweaver. Screen recording illustrating the issue or a screenshot of the issue would be helpful in understanding the issue and provide possible work-around for the issue.

Regards,

Nayan

Dreamweaver Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing details about what is going on the most I can offer is to say to look into this KB article and following the steps for deleting the filecache and recreating the user config folder.  If you have more details you can offer about what exactly is going wrong we may be able to point you further, but I would start with those steps.

https://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/kb/troubleshoot-javascript-errors-dreamweaver-cs6-cc.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this guidelines. It [spam link removed by moderator] very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines