• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files listed in reverse alphabetical order

New Here ,
May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already found this topic in older posts.  But the advice doesn't work.

I'm using DW CS6.  All of a sudden, the files listed in the files panel go fro z to a.  I did nothing that should have caused this.   And, I can't find any way to change it back to where the files go from a to z.

I have tried clicking the icon to show local and remote files like was suggested.  All the files were in correct order, but as soo as I closed that view, the files in the file panel were still reversed.  Any other ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Sorry I don't use legacy CS6 anymore.   See screesnhot from latest version of DW CC which shows how to switch from descending to ascending order in the Files Panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I don't use legacy CS6 anymore.   See screesnhot from latest version of DW CC which shows how to switch from descending to ascending order in the Files Panel.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your quick answer.  That worked.  I must have inadvertently clicked the bar and made it go in reverse.

- Richard _

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines