• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac KeyChain Problem [was: What the heck, Why]

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to 2018 and now I cannot get into Dreamweaver as it asks for a darn keychain access login.

Wish for a representative of adobe to call, I have not paid the full creative cloud membership for all these years to not be able to access the tools I have paid for!

I am mad!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like a prompt from your Mac OS.  Did you enter your  Mac login?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I entered my Mac Login. I called support, adobe, and then I started Dreamweaver up again and it just went in, without asking for a keychain login.

I have had this issue before and had to spend a lot of time to get through the keychain login files with a customer rep.

hop this does not happen again when I after all these years end my subscription.!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Dreamweaver team are aware of the problem and are investigating a solution. See Re: Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2018 wants to use your confidential stored in " " in your keychain

Glad I'm on a Windows system

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this answer, very helpful, wonder why Adobe personal are not aware. I also think Adobe ought to recompense for the discomfort and time we spent calling support and not able to work on the web-sites.

Martien Bakens

[personal info removed by Mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are aware of the issue. The team is working towards addressing this issue in a future update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines