Exit

"apply source formatting" PHP add spaces in arrays text-type index

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"apply source formatting" PHP add spaces in arrays text-type index
Fore example:

$array_name["ArrayIndex"] become $array_name[" ArrayIndex "] and it doesn't work anymore...

Can you help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

I can concur with Jon - I did a lot of checking of the 'apply source formatting' tool with the latest prerelease and it appears as though all the issues associated with inline PHP code, plus spaces and line breaks incorrectly being added to PHP code in certain instances, all seems to have been fixed.

Sit tight and wait for the next version/build of Dreamweaver ...

You can have more than one verion of Dreamweaver installed, so, in the meantime as a workaround you could use Dreamweaver CC 2015 for s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a known issue and has been fixed in the pre-release that was announced on March 1st.

Applying source formatting inserts bugs in php code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can concur with Jon - I did a lot of checking of the 'apply source formatting' tool with the latest prerelease and it appears as though all the issues associated with inline PHP code, plus spaces and line breaks incorrectly being added to PHP code in certain instances, all seems to have been fixed.

Sit tight and wait for the next version/build of Dreamweaver ...

You can have more than one verion of Dreamweaver installed, so, in the meantime as a workaround you could use Dreamweaver CC 2015 for source formatting.

Paul-M - Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Paul-M - Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines