• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Site Update Issue

New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made updates to my site which was originally created in Muse, I update it in Muse then upload the files to the server using Dreamweaver.  My Index page looked good when I previewed in Chrome but when I look at it online it shows only a solid color and nothing else.  I cleaned the html in Dreamweaver.  Any ideas on where to look for the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Is all uploaded to the correct location

2. Have you cleared the browser cache

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a link to the page? It's possible when the HTML was cleaned up something went wrong and needs to be corrected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
please have a look at all these entries, starting with file:///. These pathes to your files are pointing to your hard drive, which nobody can see except you.

After that - as Ben_M already said -  send us the link to your website, so that we could find some other "culprits" if still necessary.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you upload everything from the Assets folder to your remote server?

Can you expand your Files Panel (F8) to show Remote server and Local Files side-by-side?   The structure and time/date stamps should be nearly identical.   See screenshot.

Expanded Files PanelExpanded Files Panel

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines