• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stylesheet in DW doesn't contain the font code

Contributor ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made an addition to my style sheet to add a font styel. I uploaded the sheet to my website server. However when I open a file in DW that uses that stylesheet and I look at the code for the attached sytle sheet, it doesn't contain the new font code. But if I open the actual stylesheet the new font style is in there. Really weird.

Alan

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a link to the page so we can see?  Also, if you have uploaded but it is not showing right away, can you clear your cache from that page and confirm this is not a caching issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ben

I can do that but it'll take a while as I'm in the middle of somethong at the moment.

Thanks

Alan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems as if DW takes some time for the document to recognize and use the edited Stylesheet. I dont know if its a bug.

Alan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's doing the same thing to me - copying code inside Dreamweaver and pasting it anywhere else is missing code (like closing a tag). Have to go back to the previous version since this is unusable in this state.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suggest sharing your feedback with the team directly using this link https://dreamweaver.uservoice.com

If you would like us to investigate this issue, please get in touch with us using this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m Use the chat button to get started.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines