Highlighted

Trying to find Nancy O'Shea

Participant ,
Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy OShea  has been an Adobe MVP and Dreamweaver forum support person for many years. More than 8 years ago she helped me develop my website through her company alt-web. I have emailed her and tried to contact her for almost a year with no response. I am worried because this is not like her.

Can anyone tell me how to contact Nancy.

Jim Palik

[edited by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying to find Nancy O'Shea

Participant ,
Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy OShea  has been an Adobe MVP and Dreamweaver forum support person for many years. More than 8 years ago she helped me develop my website through her company alt-web. I have emailed her and tried to contact her for almost a year with no response. I am worried because this is not like her.

Jim Palik

[edited by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim_Palik  wrote

Nancy O'Shea has been an Adobe MVP and Dreamweaver forum support person for many years. More than 8 years ago she helped me develop my website through her company alt-web. I have emailed her and tried to contact her for almost a year with no response. I am worried because this is not like her.

Jim Palik

She is still very active in the forum and will most likely be in later, so she will hopefully see this post.......and mabye will respond.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have emailed her and tried to contact her for almost a year with no response.

Depends on which email address you've been using. Please don't post it here.

She's here in these forums every day. Might have been quicker to post here months ago.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2018 0
Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent you an e-mail, Jim.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2018 0
Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are the fires out your way Nancy?

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2018 0
Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Down here in the south, we're in a much better place now than we were last week.  But the fires in the north are still a concern.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2018 0
Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nancy and great to hear. Thinking of you and in particular those families are are affected by the fires.

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I echo Ben's sentiment. Glad that you are out of harm's way.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2018 2
Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all you support guys.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2018 0
Participant ,
Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2018 0