Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated DW CC and now Images Look Blurry - HELP

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone.

I use both photoshop and dreamweaver CC and did an update today.  After the update the images (logo and illistrations) I put into a site in DW look fuzzy and choppy. 

Example.  I take an illustration or image that I am using in photoshop (300DPI) and I save as either a jpeg or png to m desktop.  Now I look at that image in a viewer and it looks fine and sharp, but when I go into dreamweaver and place the image on a page it looks really fuzzy and bad.  I have done it this way for years with this never happening. 

Can someone please advise what may be going wrong here?  I am in need of help fasty as I have a deadline to meet.

this is the photoshop exported version - clean and crisp

usa-2.jpg
Now how it looks in DW
Usa Fuzzy.JPG

Thank you so much.

JP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To me it looks like the original size of the image is very much different to the one that is output in Dreamweaver.

For more info go to Optimizing Images for Web: A Step-By- Step Practical Guide

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.

The 1st (clear) image is the same image being used in Dreamweaver.  The 2nd image (fuzzy) is just how it is appearing once imported into dream weaver.  I have read the article and I have exported and created the image properly in photoshop.   Any further suggestions on why the image would render so blurry once in dreamweaver?

Thanks again for your valuable time.

JP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show the line(s) of code that show the image.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, if you can upload your image to Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL here with us, we can test it for you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines