• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Utilizing Common Resources across Multiple Websites in DW 18.1

Engaged ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A number of my earlier, existing websites are linked to/supported by identical graphic images and css files. I do this by placing those resources in directories located one level above the site home folders. This makes for easier maintenance.

Now I would like to create a new website using DW 18.1. I'm having a degree of difficulty doing this within the conventional DW workflow. 18.1 is still new to me, and I am trying to get accustomed to it. At this point I believe that some hand-written files will need to be created/edited in order to realize this goal.

If anyone has ideas on how I might go about this within DW 18.1, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

With help from a friend I have answered these questions. DW usability issues have also, mostly been resolved. Thanks for listening.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another, related question:

Is there a way, using DW18.1, to incorporate existing files into a new website, for example index.html created from a template that contains links to desired, common graphics and css?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With help from a friend I have answered these questions. DW usability issues have also, mostly been resolved. Thanks for listening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines