• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Exchange-Adobe Extensions

Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems a great many of the Adobe extensions have been removed from the Adobe Exchange.

Was there an announcement i missed?

For example, if you go to the link for the Adobe Paper Textures Pro you get This Extension is retracted by the partner.

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.791.adobe-paper-textures-pro.html

re.png

TOPICS
Developers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, 

Sorry about the delay in response time. I usually monitor this board, but I've been on maternity leave... 

The Exchange team removed some extensions recently, if they were exclusively compatible with unauthorized applications. There was an announcement on the Adobe Tech Blog telling developers how to update, and I reached out to develpers facing removal via email. There were a few delays in the process, too, so even though I gave October deadlines, no removals happened until several months later.

That said, it was my understanding that not that many extensions were removed in the end. Did you experience a one day glitch of some sort, or are many extensions you wanted to install still unavailable? Do you have a list?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ErinF,

I don't know why Jeff_Arola hasn't answered, but I know there are lots of searches for adobe paper texture pro, mine for example.  I really want it.

Thanks,

ge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The developer of Adobe Paper Textures Pro is Russell Brown who works for adobe.

He has several others that have been retracted like Dr. Brown Services.

rb1.pngrb2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines